cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Battery Drain by "Others"

bLackShadow7
Star II
Hello,
I have just bought a Zenfone 9 last week and I am having bad battery life. The SOT is roughly 3 to 4 hours. I can see most of the battery is consuming by "Others".
Is it normal?
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2050.2050.34
I am really disappointed with the battery performance so far.

Thank you
screenshot-20221201-111501-settings.jpg

97 REPLIES 97

Undbfndbdnd
Star III

@Mansi_ASUS Can you give us update now ?

This f**nk other is draining 20% of ma battery everyday on a 2 month old phone

It's totally unacceptable from Asus, i'm going to Ask for a full refund and never buying this sh*tty brand again

Boisenberry
Rising Star I

Nothing seems to work for me at all, I am guessing at this point it's a coding issue on Asus' side.  I'm hoping they update it with a fix but based on a search, they only do quarterly updates (and even then not timely) so probably won't.  For those still on A12, I'm on A13 and it's happening as well so don't think that's the issue.  Battery modes and auto start options seem to have helped but not fix.  Hug a charger, it's your friend.  Good luck everyone and if you find a solution let us know.  I'm giving up for now. 

Screenshot_20230312-085552_Settings_1.jpg

 It's not a joke...

I know but nothing else to do at this point until they fix it 😭

Boisenberry
Rising Star I

I uninstalled Google health connect, it doesn't show in the app list so I had to do it from the Play Store and while others is still 20% for me, today I was able to get 5 hours screen time, 17 hours idle and my battery is at 40%.  I am starting to believe that it might have been my issue.