Did you mean: 

Vibration is too weak to feel in pocket

Martreb2000
Star II
Model Name: zf9
Firmware Version: 32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: nope
Frequency of Occurrence: permanent

Vibration is so weak that its almost guaranteed to be missed. Yes, I have set it to max.
I noticed that when taptic is set to max, highlighting a word in any text results in stronger vibration. Could we get that powerful thing for notifications as well?
---------
Rant:
I know many phones these days say that taptic engine blablabla but the function of Vibration for notifications is too well.... Notify. So I consider it a bug. Lets compare the vibration of a recent Sony Xperia or an older Samsung (S10-) with this one.
Am I alone with wanting to have a private notification in public, without putting the speaker on max and letting the room know that I've got a message? Or no one else is using this feature?

7 REPLIES 7

paweldejko
Star III
I checked again (my previous statement was based on the incoming call sensations) and indeed - I do not feel vibration in the notifications as well. However, I can feel it when there is an incoming call, it seems to be stronger then. Or maybe it is because of the length of the vibration that you can feel it better.

Martreb2000
Star II
Thanks for trying!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.