This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen replacement available in France ?

MarcP78F
Star I

I have dropped my brand new zenfone 9 and broke the screen. I brought it to the reseller for repair, they say they send it to an authorized Asus service shop. It's been 6 weeks with no news now. I see on the web that it is possible to find the part now. I am wondering about Asus customer service efficiency now. This is not serious !

4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @MarcP78F,

Can you PM me your phone's Serial Number or the RMA Number? It will help us track the repair process of your phone and evaluate the situation.

Hi, S/N is : N7AIB7015182PT3

It's from the box, the phone is at the Asus repair shop...

I have requested the reseller to return my Zenphone 9 wether broken or repaired. I know it's possible to find the part and thus I will bring it to a small shop around the corner where they care for their customers, and have it repaired. Unless they have lost my unit, which is a possibility. It's either that or such a lousy customer care standard.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.