This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Bug in Dark Mode

sipahi061
Star III
Looks like the new update 32.2040.2040.23 fixed the issue with the top of the screen turning white in the phone settings app while scrolling, however the issue is still apparent in the file manager app, I have attached the video and a photo. This only happens in dark mode when the override Force dark in developer options is enabled. As you can see in the video the issue does not occur in the settings app but does occur in the file manager app.
screenshot-20221002-235506-file-manager.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

sipahi061
Star III

@Mansi_ASUS Hi, I have followed your instructions and created a log and screen recorded the graphical bug and uploaded it to my google drive I've tried to attach the links to this comment but i get this error "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." I couldn't figure out how to DM you so, if you DM me I can share the links, thanks.
My Google drive email is sipahi061@hotmail.com.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.