This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Availability of Zenfone 9 in Blue 16GB/256GB Variant (for US / Version C)?

LearningToBuild
Star II
Is there any kind of estimate of when/if there will be availability of a 16GB/256GB version in Blue (for US / Version C)? Currently I've only seen these specs available in Black, but it would be lovely to have it in Blue instead.
Thanks in advance for any clarity!
🙂

8 REPLIES 8

albertico537
Star I
If Asus don't make the red one with 16gb of ram available in the US, I won't buy it, I want the phone but I won't pay a penny for something I don't like... Besides they need to work on the compatibility with T-Mobile

keren_ASUS
Hi @LearningToBuild
Thank you for reaching out. The ZenFone 9 16GB/256GB version in Blue will not be available in the US. It's only available in the 8GB/128GB version.

LearningToBuild
Star II
Well, boogers -- that's a shame and very disappointing, though thank you very much for the honest reply. Will the ZenFone 9 16GB/256GB be available in *any* colors other than Black for the US? And actually, I'm most interested in the 16GB RAM in some color other than Black (for the US). ASUS has made all these lovely colors for the Zenfone 9 and it is a bummer to not get to enjoy one of them (but I would really like the higher specs, at least the RAM).

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.