Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera app crash

athris10
Star I
Model Name: ZenFone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.28
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Often (7 out 10)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
After using the camera for around 10 mins, the camera start getting lag, then freeze and then crash. this issue only happen once it updated to this version
3 REPLIES 3

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @athris10, did this issue occur while using some specific mode or feature within the camera app?

athris10
Star I
yes, i just leave hdr auto on from photo mode. ii have auto detect night scene, pre-af, horizonntal level and location services turn on all the time. this issue usually happen there's hdr on(i saw the hdr icon on the top right), the camera is pointing to a monitor and sunny day windows, the issue will happen after using for about 10 minutes from the camera. It doesn't happen everytime, but it will every a while once it use that long. The only temporary solution i can do is reboot the devices, let it cool off a bit before use the camera again.... which is kinda strange that it doesn't seems like the phone is overheat at all, i touch the front and the back, it is only a bit warm but not hot)

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.