This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWiFi/VoLTE on Android 13 (Orange Flex PL)

babol
Star III

Hi,

As far as I know both VoWifi and VoLTE are working fine for only one service provider in Poland: Orange Flex.

Can anyone who uses Zenfone 8 with Orange Flex please confirm if VoLTE/VoWifi also works after upgrading to Android 13? I  don't want to upgrade only to see that it doesn't work anymore...

Also, are there any drawbacks of Android 13 you noticed? Is it worth upgrading or not yet?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

Flex works on A13 as it worked on A12 (you have to use code after every restart to unlock toggles). However, there is no VoLTE icon on the notification bar anymore, so don't be scared.  As far as I know, it's another idiot Orange idea.

About A13 I think that is very worthy, as there is added "Asus style" in quick settings panel, which is something like it was on Android 11 - nice small icons instead of big oval bubbles from Android 12. This is a huge gain for me, I was hating these from Android 12. Obviously, You can choose between them. The OS animations seem to be smoother, battery life isn't worse, maybe it is even better. I didn't notice any bugs, except scratching voice in volte calls on tmobile (tradition).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

yeswanthbnair36
Rising Star I

bro do you manually updated to Android 13 or Recevied the update via OTA

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

Flex works on A13 as it worked on A12 (you have to use code after every restart to unlock toggles). However, there is no VoLTE icon on the notification bar anymore, so don't be scared.  As far as I know, it's another idiot Orange idea.

About A13 I think that is very worthy, as there is added "Asus style" in quick settings panel, which is something like it was on Android 11 - nice small icons instead of big oval bubbles from Android 12. This is a huge gain for me, I was hating these from Android 12. Obviously, You can choose between them. The OS animations seem to be smoother, battery life isn't worse, maybe it is even better. I didn't notice any bugs, except scratching voice in volte calls on tmobile (tradition).

Thank you very much for your reply, I will give it a try!

bobekos1
Rising Star I

Potwierdzam że działa w A13 VOLTE (brak ikonki) i WiFi Calling u Orange flex. Temat kodu nadal pozostaję.