This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update 122.22

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. What do you guys think?
screenshot-20210927-211448436.jpg

73 REPLIES 73

raimundas78
Rising Star I
raimundas78

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188878#Comment_188878

@CH_ASUS any updates on this, were you able to replicate issue? Today I noticed one thing, that it does not play ringtone through headphones, but as soon as I took phone out of my pocked (instead of answering with headset controls as I do usually) it immediately started playing ringtone through headset. Did this update change something with pocked mode? Cause it seems somewhat related if it plays ringtone only once phone is not detecting it is in the pocket. And as I mentioned earlier, this problem started occurring only after latest update. However, upon answering that call there was no sound, other party could hear me, but there was nothing on my side, I had to call again. Not sure if this was network issue or phone issue again, will try to replicate it next time I get a chance.

View post
@CH_ASUS any updates? I honestly, start to not understand point of this board, espacially why it's linked in Support menu in Settings. An update breaks a functionality, I report it and it never gets addressed.

chan_kok_hoe_an
Star II
Worse than the previous iteration. The flash works like a torch during camera mode. Extended flash. The bedtime mode turns on but the gray scale doesn't go off when it's over. Battery runs down very fast.

piotr_kaszuba
Star II
lukasz.szabelski

I couldn't pay with card saved in bank app today. Does anyone else have also this issue after updating?

View post
Got the same issue with ING apk card. Google Pay works fine.

raimundas78
Rising Star I
raimundas78

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189715#Comment_189715

@CH_ASUS any updates? I honestly, start to not understand point of this board, espacially why it's linked in Support menu in Settings. An update breaks a functionality, I report it and it never gets addressed.

View post
Weekly reminder that this has not been fixed.