This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with receiving call

madhacker3kxl
Star II
Recently, phone will not receive phone call, it gets sent directly to the voicemail. It starts to work after setting the phone in airplane mode and off. After a while it will not receive any calls again. There are issues sometimes taking a long time to initiate a call.
I am running:
Software information

Baseband version

M3.13.24.67-Sake_0000110

Kernel version

5.4.147-qgki-perf-g5a3b50d48435

builder2021@builder2021-RS720-E9-RS8-G #1 Sat Jun 11 01:23:45 CST 2022

Extension ROM

Build number

SKQ1.210821.001.31.1010.0411.89 release-keys
I have worked with asus support teams before about getting debug software running and sending data of previous phones. I am familiar with the process.
13 REPLIES 13

madhacker3kxl
Star II
Cyslawo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/226065#Comment_226065

That's sad, but try this option which I suggested - block phone only on 2G/3G an check. If everything will be okay, You can contac with T-Mobile and tell them about issue, maybe with this information they will be able to do something with issue.

And You cal still complain why if You have volte enabled phone is switching to 3G while making calls. It should work on 5G/4G.

View post
So, people still having hard time reaching me. Called the carrier, from their end it looks like it is working just fine.

madhacker3kxl
Star II
Anyone with other ideas?

willjoe2442
Star III
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off:
Check your SIM card settings:
Make sure your device has at least 2 bars of signal strength.
Restart your device.
Backup your data and reset your device.

Regards,
Will

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.