This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug report: scheduled charging

rejetto
Star III
hi, this morning i experienced a problem that looks like a bug with scheduled power saving.
I was driving with phone connected to usb (and thus also charging).
I woke up earlier, so i was still in the period of the scheduler, and the phone automatically switched to airplane as it was configured to do, which is fine.
I didn't want to, so I went in the notification area I pushed the button to ignore the scheduled charging for once. It initially worked, and the airplane was switched off. As soon as I pressed the power button and the screen was off, the airplane mode was back. I tried this several time, and every time I got the thing in the notification area to disable it.
I don't think this is the designed behavior as I don't see why switching the screen should cancel my request to ignore the scheduler.
image.png
image.png

6 REPLIES 6

gratje_v
Star I
Got the same issue since the last update 30.11.51.103
The day before update it was fine.
I plugged in my phone at 11 pm. Start time should be midnight. But it started charging to 100%

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Try restarting your device

dron39
Rising Star II
gratje_v

Got the same issue since the last update 30.11.51.103

The day before update it was fine.

I plugged in my phone at 11 pm. Start time should be midnight. But it started charging to 100%

View post
Same to me. Had about 90% of battery and "stop"-level is set to 90%, but then i checked my phone and it has 100%...
Something seems went wrong.

gratje_v
Star I
Also rebooted my device before I went to sleep. Didn’t help.
also I noticed that there was no notification message about the scheduled charging when the screen was locked.
I have set slow charging and scheduled charging. The only notification was about the slow charging