This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery change

moskwic
Star III

After almost 18months using, my Zenfone has tragical battery life. I need to charge it 2x per day. Otherwise its perfect phone for me. I would like to change the battery in some service center in Slovakia. Anybody have a experience with this thing? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Jurigag
Star II

I think this issue came with one of the android updates, somewhere around when A12 was released for zenfone 8. You also have big others values like 30/40/50? Because it's like this for me.

ichisdeno
Star I

Hi

I recently bought the zenfone 8, and I am pretty happy so far. However, I have found that the battery is a litte weak out of the box. Therefore I wanted to know if anyone here have some tips as to what changes to the settings might improve things.

Thanks

Jurigag
Star II

Put all google services related things into optimized mode. I have almost all apps in optimized mode except spotify and messenger. Disable all things like pocket mode etc and all gestures as well(sensors usage). What more come to mind is disable google assistant and also disable google location history. And for more battery always use very durable mode.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.