Did you mean: 

My Zenfone 7 Pro flip camera feels a bit off

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 7 Pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: Quite often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is about two things regarding the flip camera
1) Is it normal for the camera to be a put a bit closer to one side than the other on the phone's frame? Because my camera has a larger gap on one side than the other on the frame where it opens.
2) My camera also makes some odd noises when it closes and I know it's supposed to make some noise but I don't know if these are normal, can I get some personal help with it or something?

9 REPLIES 9

laurent.francois.elie

Mine also has a difference of gap but not as big as yours. And mine also make a noise when it reaches the full close position and the full open position. It's looking for the max position i guess but this noise make the device look cheap, moreover when the module is not well centered in your case. Disappointing for that price range and moreover a "flagship" device.

View post
I mean I'm okei w/ it what I'm afraid of is if it will go wrong in the future, at the end of the day this was still my dream phone and I love it so much man, but I don't know if I should be worried about it. It make some odd sounds too.

What do you think tho am I gonna have any issues with the camera? I posted a photo of it above because idk if I should be worried about that gap it has

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
joseph.galea1922

What do you think tho am I gonna have any issues with the camera? I posted a photo of it above because idk if I should be worried about that gap it has

View post
I can only say that we've had very little issues with the ZenFone 6 camera and this camera is even better.

Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124706#Comment_124706

I can only say that we've had very little issues with the ZenFone 6 camera and this camera is even better.

View post
So the flip camera no issues? Being like it is? Because that opening is quite questionable and I spent 800€ on this and that doesn't include tax and shipping so you can't blame me for being skeptical.
img-20201023-121615-408.jpg

mullupaiyan
Star I
In spite of the fact that it is a game like PUBG, yet this FAUG Game is being made very well with Pabg game. Its realistic sound quality and hang-like issues have gotten a lot of consideration. Presently it should be perceived how much the public preferences after the dispatch of Faug game, would it be able to contend with general society.