Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6

pompeukzs
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I01WD (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version: I don't know what is firmware , my Cel IS in portuguese, but I did some prints about it
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every day, when the battery 30%
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS
Hi @pompeukzs
Can you give us detailed information on what is going on with your ZF6? Thank you!

deyharit
Star III

from the information given here , i would reply based on my thoughts and experience. my zenfone 6 started switching off randomly in (november 2022). whenever the battery was around 30% or below that it will switch off and drain out completely. It was running last system update of android 11.

turns out the battery was faulty its almost been 3 years. i got it replaced. didnt got the battery in any authorised service center made many calls to various citiies. finally i bought it on online website flipkart, thankfully got the original one

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.