This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 doesn't work

raffaele94
Star I
Hi everyone, my ZenFone doesn't work, the screen turns blue and stopped to work and to restart needs a lot of time (10 min). What can I do? Thanks so much to everyone will replay
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Is the screen always blue? Can you get into android? If yes, please try a reset from there. If no, try to make a factory reset from the service menu by holding volume down + power button when the device is turned off.

zeu_sylverx
Star I
Hello! I had the same issue, the phone was stuck in a boot loop! I tried all the knew options such as power plus volume down or volume up etc. and now it doesn't even launch because the phone is not charging at all! Sometimes by holding power and volume down it shows a red led light and the flash logo on the screen but no percentage on charging at all and after 1 minute or so it shuts down! If I let it to charge the phone gets warm only! And all this happened after 4 days of use only! Please help ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zeu_sylverx said:
Hello! I had the same issue, the phone was stuck in a boot loop! I tried all the knew options such as power plus volume down or volume up etc. and now it doesn't even launch because the phone is not charging at all! Sometimes by holding power and volume down it shows a red led light and the flash logo on the screen but no percentage on charging at all and after 1 minute or so it shuts down! If I let it to charge the phone gets warm only! And all this happened after 4 days of use only! Please help ?
Sounds like you have to return it to the store and get a new one. If you haven't already

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
zeu_sylverx said:
Sounds like you have to return it to the store and get a new one. If you haven't already
What kind of reply is that, is that that easy, come on, Best reply from manufacturers, just return right ???.