This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my Asus 6z screen fluctuate frequently and goes dark??

donshiva
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 5 minutes4kykk1lo8w9i.jpgdmjk7c2jl1s3.jpg
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== I have closed the Adaptive Brightness and kept the brightness level high...

6 REPLIES 6

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Are you experiencing this issue with multiple apps? Did this happen with previous firmware versions? Does this happen during broad daylight, at night, or both?

ferxo13
Star III
LP_ASUS said:
Are you experiencing this issue with multiple apps? Did this happen with previous firmware versions? Does this happen during broad daylight, at night, or both?
I'm having the same problem it happens when is totally dark and the brightness is zero.
You can trigger this issue when charging at 27% brightness the display flickers but when value is changed from this its stop even when brightness is zero or without charging it doesn't Flickers at 27% but when brightness is zero in a full dark room you can notice it.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
ferxo13 said:
LP_ASUS said:
I'm having the same problem it happens when is totally dark and the brightness is zero.
You can trigger this issue when charging at 27% brightness the display flickers but when value is changed from this its stop even when brightness is zero or without charging it doesn't Flickers at 27% but when brightness is zero in a full dark room you can notice it.

He is having a different issue ferxo13, he stated that his brightness is locked to high, and that his screen is going dark.

donshiva1985
Star I
LP_ASUS

ferxo13 said:

LP_ASUS said:

He is having a different issue ferxo13, he stated that his brightness is locked to high, and that his screen is going dark.

View post
This problem persisted in every condition, so... I visited Asus service center near me... And then, new problems begin