This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather animation

sameerjc19
Star III
Dear Asus, please push update for weather animation for home screen like Zenfone 5Z
I am missing that feature
8 REPLIES 8

sameerjc19
Star III
Dear Asus, weather animation not working in Nova launcher please fix this problem and also weather animation not working like zenfone 5Z

Dear Asus Team,
Please Bring Back The Cool Animation Features Of The Asus Zenfone 5z Weather App (Indian Unit). I Have Tried Every Settings But None Of Them Brings Back The Lovely, Unique Feature. It Was One Of The Hidden Gems Of Asus Phone. Please, Kindly Bring It Back With The Next Update. I Am Sure All Of Us (Who Are Asus Phone Users) Shall Really Appreciate It. Thank You.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Hii all, I am a Zenfone 5z user
Asus has removed weather animation feature on Zenfone 5z also after updating to Android 10 because zenui6 is almost like stock android.
Weather animation is there in zenui5(Android 9).
With the release of Android 10 with zenui6 Asus has removed weather animation feature from the lock screen on Zenfone 5z.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sameerjc19

Dear Asus, please push update for weather animation for home screen like Zenfone 5Z

I am missing that feature

Weather animation
Asus is pushing towards stock like experience with less bloatware nd user friendly UI with almost following same pixel experinces and they had started their journey with ZEN UI 6 they removed this weather animation for 5z with A10 so there is no any possibility of bringing this feature back