This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden death

cienko
Star III
My Zenfone 6 has just died. I was checking my e-mails using gmail app and all of the sudden the screen turned off.
The phone is 7 months old. I've never experienced any random reboots or hangups . It has never been dropped and was well taken care of. The phone died without any previous symptoms. It's not responding to any key combinations.
When it happend the battery was charged to 90%.
Applied for RMA.
Think twice before you buy or carry a spare phone on you 😉
4 REPLIES 4

cienko
Star III
VS-KR

What happens when you let your phone charging ?

View post
Nothing happens. Even LED stays off.

Something similar happened to me today.
Received the phone today. Was going through the different settings. Went back to the home screen. Screen went white, phone turned off and now nothing can get it to turn on.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
dimitartsonev90

Something similar happened to me today.

Received the phone today. Was going through the different settings. Went back to the home screen. Screen went white, phone turned off and now nothing can get it to turn on.

View post
If you just received the phone, it may not have been charged properly before being used in battery mode. Please leave it plugged into the charger for 8 hours and see if you can get it to boot.

cienko
Star III
Just to let you all know that 6 weeks after my phone arrived at service centre I was told that my phone couldn't be repaired due to unavailability of spare parts. I asked for a refund.