This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart issue after latest update.

Nikhilcnx
Star II
My Asus 6z  gets switched off automatically and restarts sometimes. This issue started after I have updated the phone today with latest FOTA update received. Also i have noticed some display issue after the update. Display was blacked out and showing some colour pixels automatically while i was using it. Also, when i switch off and switch on my phone, it keeps restarting itself before it switches on completely.
It's just 2 weeks old phone. If there is any issue with the software patch. Please fix it asap.
25 REPLIES 25

Nikhilcnx
Star II
z3tozwgw6nng.jpgThis is the screenshot of Software information available in my phone with which I am facing the problem.

My Asus 6z  gets switched off automatically and restarts sometimes. This issue started after I have updated the phone today with latest FOTA update received. Also i have noticed some display issue after the update. Display was blacked out and showing some colour pixels automatically while i was using it. Also, when i switch off and switch on my phone, it keeps restarting itself before it switches on completely.
It's just 2 weeks old phone. If there is any issue with the software patch. Please fix it asap.
Same issue with me also no network stability

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
For this issue, you have to contact your ASUS Service Center. 

misc_mukund
Star III
I have same issue. What will the service centre do. Are they aware that mother board needs to be changed.