This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No additional options after long press

prashanth
Rising Star II
When i long press an app no options are showing up like,edit or uninstall etc..it just takes as though i did a single tap and opens up the app
And also not able to open app preferences cause its gestue is also based on long presses in home screen
2019-11-19-16-56-43.mp4

anyone else face this issue???
Just for reference im posting a video
"I just did a factory reset 4 days ago due to UI lag after ans oid 10 update as suggested by mods" so resetting and restarting device every 3 days don't seem to be an option for me considering it to be a flagship @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
10 REPLIES 10

prashanth
Rising Star II
I know restart would probably solve the issue but just want to know why would these kind of problems come out even after factory reset

prashanth
Rising Star II
Is it the settings i chose???or an app that's may be causing or just usual android behaviour

_jis_
Zen Master III
Most probably in this order:
1) Nonstandard settings changes vs new Android 10 - not all settings combinations were tested so far.
2) Some misbehaving app with permission to Dispaly over other apps probably.
It is not usual Android behaviour. I have never encountered described issue on any Android device.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Changing animation scale shouldnt affect this.

It can be a whole host of root causes.. we can try to debug this.

I am seeing through the back of your "All apps" window that your wallpaper seems to be moving - but doesnt seem to be a Live Wallpaper - rather some motion? We dont have motion triggered wallpaper support in ZenUI - are you using any third party launcher and/or things?
It will help narrow down the root cause.

I also see you have AppLocker, I tried that too , but couldnt reproduce the issue.

prashanth
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Changing animation scale shouldnt affect this.

It can be a whole host of root causes.. we can try to debug this.

I am seeing through the back of your "All apps" window that your wallpaper seems to be moving - but doesnt seem to be a Live Wallpaper - rather some motion? We dont have motion triggered wallpaper support in ZenUI - are you using any third party launcher and/or things?

It will help narrow down the root cause.

I also see you have AppLocker, I tried that too , but couldnt reproduce the issue.

View post
I use neoline wallpaper,it uses gyroscope to change the the way it looks creating a 3d effect but I'm using it for pqst 6months and I'm sure it isnt the issue
I restarted the device and the problem was solved but i would appreciate if root cause is found