This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google maps issue

Monark
Zen Master I
The compass is not calibrating after android 10 update i have tried it many times and after that hard time of swinging my hands it gets calibrated and after 5 seconds again it became low and it is not calibrating please fix this i use maps almost most of the time.
LWLU1OABUZ8G.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Ishan
Star III
I am having the same issue. Also, I've noticed that my location is also not accurate..it is having deviation of around 15m from my actual location

Monark
Zen Master I
Is it happening for you after the android 10 update can someone suggest a good application for testing the gps accuracy

shiv1g
Rising Star I
Monark

Is it happening for you after the android 10 update can someone suggest a good application for testing the gps accuracy

View post
Thy this app. I'm using the same for testing gps on my phone.
Even I'm facing the compass issue since day one of using my asus 6Z. GPS accurate seems good to me but the compass is always showing inaccurate directions. Even tried various methods to calibrate it. Sometimes it gets fixed but after a certain time it gets bad again and sometimes it just doesn't wanna get fix and stay lock in one direction only.
In the screen shot I'm holding my phone parallel to the ground and perpendicular to the road ( North direction ) in open sky. However, the compass is showing that I'm facing towards the East direction.
OGXPF4XJ5QA5.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chartcross.gpstest

Monark
Zen Master I
Thanks @shiv1g i was also facing same problem i will test and post the results