This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Manager improvement

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Please try to add swipe Functionality in the file manager to access Internal and external storage. As of now, we have an options to move between internal and External through clicking home icon and then changing the storage or clicking three line icon at the top left and choose the storage. But if you add swipe functionality it is very helpful for us to use the application.
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thank you! I'll make sure to forward this request

GamerArc
Rising Star II
Try to use Mi file manager from Xiaomi.. its much much better..and its there on google play store as well..

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
GamerArc

Try to use Mi file manager from Xiaomi.. its much much better..and its there on google play store as well..

View post
@GamerArc, Many thanks for providing your suggestion. I have seen and had experience in MI. But Asus File manager is giving better experience and ease of us for me. Apart from few improvements, I like the Asus Filemanager. That's why logging my needy here. If you have any suggestions to improve it try to post it here.
Thank You once again.

_jis_
Zen Master III
For years I am using on my Android / Chromebook devices these two file managers complementary. There are both the best of breed hands down. But to be honest, they are not suitable for beginners. That's why there are simple file managers like the one from Asus.
X-plore File Manager - Apps on Google PlayMiXplorer Silver - File Manager - Apps on Google Play