cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Problems - Post .119 Update

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Hi,
Ever since the latest .119 update, the zoom for videos have become extremely laggy *with stock camera*. It is not as smooth as it used to be. Also, I was wondering if you guys could implement a more smooth and seamless transition between the main lens and ultra wide lens like the iPhone 11 and 10 with the stock camera? That would great and I know many other people would like this. Best regards - Branden
8 REPLIES 8

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah why the stock camera app became so much worse in normal photo mode itself it is laggy and without any shaking itself the photos are being shaked by itself and it is also taking some time like 3 sec to take any photo. Battery also became worse.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
Yea please seamless and smooth transition between main lens and ultra wide lens, and make smoother zoom

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Mayendra

Yea please seamless and smooth transition between main lens and ultra wide lens, and make smoother zoom

View post
Yes please!! @Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183 Please send this to the dev team if possible ??

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I don't think it will ever happen. Too much work and hardware limitations to get a nice visual effect.