This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera doesn't flip all the way?

Matiasp
Star I
After one of the latest updates, my camera it's not flipping all the way, it stops like at a 90%? I mean it doesn't reach the vertical line of the phone. It gets "stuck" before reaching it.
I've had issues in the past where the camera flipped "too much" and people said that's acceptable on this phone so I've been using it like that. But now I have to "manually" move it so the camera can actually point to my face and is not facing to the sky haha

Anyone else with this issue? I've tried to calibrate, clear the camera cache and stuff but nothing works
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Matiasp

After one of the latest updates, my camera it's not flipping all the way, it stops like at a 90%? I mean it doesn't reach the vertical line of the phone. It gets "stuck" before reaching it.

I've had issues in the past where the camera flipped "too much" and people said that's acceptable on this phone so I've been using it like that. But now I have to "manually" move it so the camera can actually point to my face and is not facing to the sky haha

Anyone else with this issue? I've tried to calibrate, clear the camera cache and stuff but nothing works

Camera doesn't flip all the way?
Backup and try a factory reset. If it doesn't help, then send it for repair