This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

sharanknataraja
Star III
prashanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16559/bluetooth-bug-in-121-update#latest

View post
But my problem is different, video and audio was playing but no sound in headset i have 2 blutooth headphones both are getting same problem

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, so you're having two issues. The restart issue is know and the temporary fix is to set your BT volume to 3 out of 7. Then it won't restart.
The other issue with no media audio is new.
Can you please make a screen recording where you show me your sound settings, watch a youtube video (where you don't hear any sound through your headset) and turn the volume all the way down and then up again. In the video, the sound should be there regardless of volume or you're having some other issue

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

ok, so you're having two issues. The restart issue is know and the temporary fix is to set your BT volume to 3 out of 7. Then it won't restart.

The other issue with no media audio is new.

Can you please make a screen recording where you show me your sound settings, watch a youtube video (where you don't hear any sound through your headset) and turn the volume all the way down and then up again. In the video, the sound should be there regardless of volume or you're having some other issue

View post
1st issue was solved after low down the volume of bt headset while call it won't re-start now (but need to be fixed by asus team)
2nd issue while I'm screen recording the bt headset sound was coming but after recording done, the sound get cut off.
I send my screen recording video ( inbuilt asus 6z) and at the same time recoding done by my other phone via camera recorder, the sound was coming in my blutooth headphones while screen recording , and then i stopped my recoding the sound from my bt headset also get stopped (youtube video was playing at the time)i tried to low and high the volume but no use.

But not all the time media get no sound, if i switch off my phone( kept for a minute) and power it on, audio get worked on bt headset but after some times sound went off, after the new update only I'm noticing this issue for past 7days
And note it down this issue happens not only on blutooth it happens in 3.5mm jack too

You can clearly see my problem in my 2nd phone video recorded