This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad game performance after .119 update (with video evidence)

mr_mikemartins
Star II
I play the beta version of the game Sky - Children Of The Light and report all the bug and performance problems to the developers. I'm testing it since Android 9 to Android 10. The game was running amazingly well. Smoothly at 60 FPS, but after the last Android 10 update (.119) the game has a bad performance, with "interferences" on the screen and low FPS (even though the game is set to 60 fps)
I can only capture the problem filming it from another phone. If I use the native Android 10 screen recorder, the video shows the game running PERFECTLY, so I guess it's a display problem, and not an issue with the game itself. Important to mention that when the screen is being recorded, the fps is still low, but the interference on the screen is gone. When I stop the recording, the interference is back again.
I uploaded 2 videos. One filming from another phone and another using the native Android screen recorder. Notice how the game is shown running smoothly at 60 fps on the video recorded using the native recorder.

9 REPLIES 9

mr_mikemartins
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I've forwarded your videos to our devs but they're leaving for Chinese New Year now so it might take a while before they reply

View post
Hello again! 🙂 Please, if you can, report that this problem is still happening in the .121 update 🙂
thanks!!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
They know and they're working on solving it. Thanks!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I just got confirmation that this will be fixed in next FOTA

mr_mikemartins
Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Thank you so much!!! ♥️

mr_mikemartins
Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Thank you very much! After the update to .133 the game is running smoothly again without any glitch in the screen or performance issues
Great work, Asus! Thanks for hearing us!