This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Fast Charging issue please help

harshittanwar3d
Star III
RECENTLY I AM UPDATED MY ASUS 6Z version.153 And Facing Charging issue my phone not charge fast ++ not available in battery icon so I am thinking my charge or cable is not working so I am change the charger and cable also but the problem is same and one more thing when I am turn off my phone and plugin in to charging my phone not charging and phone stuck in to boot loop start and off phone again and again so I am removing the charger and then I am turn on my phone what is the problem please help I think this update have battery issue please fix this
4 REPLIES 4

harshittanwar3d
Star III
Please see this@Anders_ASUS

Bhasky
Rising Star II
First downgrade your device back to Pie and never upgrade (Go to website and get the file)
harshittanwar3dbs

RECENTLY I AM UPDATED MY ASUS 6Z version.153 And Facing Charging issue my phone not charge fast ++ not available in battery icon so I am thinking my charge or cable is not working so I am change the charger and cable also but the problem is same and one more thing when I am turn off my phone and plugin in to charging my phone not charging and phone stuck in to boot loop start and off phone again and again so I am removing the charger and then I am turn on my phone what is the problem please help I think this update have battery issue please fix this

Asus 6z Fast Charging issue please help

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
harshittanwar3dbs

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/3K8LN4TWVTEQ/untitled-20-720p.mp4

Please see this@Anders_ASUS

View post
Try another charger and cable. It's either one of these two who forces your device into a boot loop or there's something wrong with your device. If it's the later, then you need to visit a service center

lovin2501
Star III
Fast charging is no more fast after last update, phone is getting charge 25 % to 100% in 2 hours 30 minutes.
It's not cable or charger issue this started after .153 update. On screen it shows fast charging for name sake.