This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Banner Bug.

paras0710
Rising Star II
Hi, i downloaded the full 1.86 GB firmware file and upgraded my device but since then an annoying banner keep popping up time to time saying 'Downloading system upgrade has been cancelled' to get rid of it i have to restart my device but if i again check for Fota update from settings this banner again starts to pop up till i restart my device again. Fix this bug

jhmvz55ynz8w.jpgvbsaspqy0nm2.jpg
3 REPLIES 3

pratiush29
Star III
paras0710 said:
Hi, i downloaded the full 1.86 GB firmware file and upgraded my device but since then an annoying banner keep popping up time to time saying 'Downloading system upgrade has been cancelled' to get rid of it i have to restart my device but if i again check for Fota update from settings this banner again starts to pop up till i restart my device again. Fix this bugjhmvz55ynz8w.jpg
I think your download was not completed or you cancelled it. Deleting the incomplete file will resolve your issue.

paras0710
Rising Star II
paras0710 said:
Hi, i downloaded the full 1.86 GB firmware file and upgraded my device but since then an annoying banner keep popping up time to time saying 'Downloading system upgrade has been cancelled' to get rid of it i have to restart my device but if i again check for Fota update from settings this banner again starts to pop up till i restart my device again. Fix this bugjhmvz55ynz8w.jpg
I think your download was not completed or you cancelled it. Deleting the incomplete file will resolve your issue.

How to delete FOTA files? Where to find them? How to delete something which is not even downloaded?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
In system, please typ fotaservice in the search field. Enter Storage & memory and clear both storage and cache. This should remove the message. Sorry about the late reply.