This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Rollout in Germany

Lambaste
Rising Star I
I was wondering what the official timeline looks like for the rollout of the Android 10 update in Germany, i.e., for devices purchased from the German ASUS eShop. I see a lot of people posting about the new update, but it's unclear where their devices stem from geographically.
Information about this would be appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

superniiice
Star III
I purchased my ZenFone 6 from the German ASUS eShop. I've received Android 10 already, however during a stay abroad (Asia).

_jis_
Zen Master III
Lambaste

I was wondering what the official timeline looks like for the rollout of the Android 10 update in Germany, i.e., for devices purchased from the German ASUS eShop. I see a lot of people posting about the new update, but it's unclear where their devices stem from geographically.

Information about this would be appreciated.

Android 10 Rollout in Germany
Did you check the update manually?
Settings / System / System update

Lambaste
Rising Star I
superniiice

I purchased my ZenFone 6 from the German ASUS eShop. I've received Android 10 already, however during a stay abroad (Asia).

View post
That's interesting. I would be surprised if the OTA updates roll-out based on the actual location of the device as opposed to where it was purchased.
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12971/android-10-rollout-in-germany

Did you check the update manually?

Settings / System / System update

View post
Yes, multiple times. Currently on build WW_Phone-16.1120.1909.194-0. Maybe clearing the update app's data helps? I'll try it out and get back.
EDIT: Nope, no good. @Anders_ASUS could you provide more info about the staged roll-out?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
If you're still on that firmware, then something is wrong. There are normally only one or two weeks between rollouts in different regions. The roll-out is based on your IMEI number. You can download the latest FOTA here manually https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Hopefully it will make it so that you get future FOTA automatically