Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus 5Z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been almost 1.5 months now and Asus 5Z has not get any updates.....phone is still running on march security patch and the mid range phone like max pro m1 has already got April security patch and Asus 6z,Rog phone 2 has already got May security patch........then when will the Asus 5Z get its next update? Please reply

Thank you
21 REPLIES 21

Abhinav
Zen Master I
As 5z got old and is not running fully on Stock Android. This delay is normal.
One more thing. Recently we registered some extra bugs and problems related to stability of OS maybe that is why updates got delayed, also you know pandemic and all also causing some delay. (This is all what I think).

Btw maybe asus will directly give May patch. There is a possibility. 🙂

R_2
Rising Star II
We don't need the latest patch. We need at least a stable and optimized system which we don't have now...

rangapur_jagan
Star III
ASUS delays the updates usually. .
Lockdown effect is causing more delay.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
rangapur.jagan

ASUS delays the updates usually. .

Lockdown effect is causing more delay.

View post
What kind of delay is this, that every phone in the asus lineup like asus 6z, rog phone 2,asus rog phone 1,asus max pro m1 and m2 all have got the update but we.... The 5z users havnt got any update?.!!!
Very disappointed.