This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Wi-Fi Call" on the Zenfone 5Z

vitorgn
Star II
When will the "Wi-Fi Call" option be released for the Zenfone 5Z? It is sorely needed, and many intermediary phones from other brands have this function as a default in their products.
30 REPLIES 30

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi christianrodrigues1981

Thank you for your reply!  Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Have you change your SIM card to a VoLTE-supported SIM card from VIVO?

2. Please provide me the screenshot of

Settings>Network & internet>Mobile Network

3. Change your "Preferred network type" to 2G/3G/4G, does the issue remains the same?

View post
Hello Christine! A pleasure to talk to you again.
My SIM card is enabled for voLTE and voWIFI on VIVO's network, I even tested it on another device and it worked, the issue of voWIFi to VIVO already told me that 5Z does not support on its network, Only Sansung and Iphone, but voLTE is compatible with the 5Z, even the operators told me that when I went to the mobile network I would have a menu to enable "4G call" but I don't have it on my 5Z, I will send you the screenshot. Thanks for listening

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thank you for your reply. I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Meanwhile, please check your inbox and provide me your logs and video for further checking. 😉

vitorgn
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Thank you for your reply. I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Meanwhile, please check your inbox and provide me your logs and video for further checking. 😉

View post
Christine_ASUS please also keep me informed about the next steps to enable VoWifi on 5Z. My case is identical to that described by christianrodrigues1981. Thank you.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Sure. I will reply here once I get any update news.

annuraja01
Star II
I too own this useless phone. I have waited enough for the VoWifi. I will take the OnePlus 7 that my son owns and use this as an iPod. Good for nothing phone. I was planning to buy a gaming laptop, but I will avoid any Asus product like plague.