This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet in mobile data

Stardusty
Star II
I haven't had internet on mobile data on 2 phones for a few days!!! Strange thing is that whatsapp works! Do you have any idea how I can fix it??

18 REPLIES 18

Stardusty
Star II
Aureliannnn_ASUS

Hi, could you provide the operater name and firmware version? We'll check it further. Thank you.

View post
When???? After 2 years maybe!!!!! No mobile data on 2 phones for 2 weeks! I called asus reprezentative office and their only solution was......factory reset! Seriously??? But what if you made functionable device????
Asus is nothing more than a piece of junk!!!!!

Stardusty
Star II
The 6th of December came and of course I don't have any mobile data on my phones!!!!!"we will check further" said Asus!!!! "Laughing to keep from crying", said Walt Whitman. I'm seriously considering switching to ios!!!!!!!

Aureliannn_ASUS
Hi, sorry to let you wait.
Could you please try go to Mobile Manager>Data usage>Control app data usage
Make sure all the apps of cellular and wifi are turned on.
Also, If you can find a way to change a network card with someone around you, to see if you can connect to the network normally?
If all the steps still cannot solve your problem, please follow the steps below to provide your log.
Step 1. ASUS will provide UTS Log Tool APK. Please save the Log Tool on your computer.
Step 2. Please connect the computer and mobile phone, and copy UTS Log Tool to the internal storage space of the mobile phone. .
Step 3. Please remove the connection between the computer and the mobile phone, find UTS Log Tool APK in "File Management" and install the APK.
1.92.1_ZE620KL.apkStep 4. Set UTS log Tool- Default setting
Open UTS Log Tool, and click "FINISH" to start recording Log (select the recording item as the default value)
Step 5. Restart unit after finished set up UTS log tool & duplicate the issue after restart.
Step 6. When copying to the user problem, please return to the UTS Log Tool operation page and click "Capture Log to MTP" to capture the log.
Step 7. When the log capture is complete, please confirm whether there is a new log file in the built-in storage space "Save_log", and send the Save_log folder and the files in the folder to ASUS.
Step 8. Delete UTS Log Tool
Thank you.

Stardusty
Star II
Which Asus adress to send?

Stardusty
Star II
Aureliannnn_ASUS

Hi, sorry to let you wait.

Could you please try go to Mobile Manager>Data usage>Control app data usage

Make sure all the apps of cellular and wifi are turned on.

Also, If you can find a way to change a network card with someone around you, to see if you can connect to the network normally?

If all the steps still cannot solve your problem, please follow the steps below to provide your log.

Step 1. ASUS will provide UTS Log Tool APK. Please save the Log Tool on your computer.

Step 2. Please connect the computer and mobile phone, and copy UTS Log Tool to the internal storage space of the mobile phone. .

Step 3. Please remove the connection between the computer and the mobile phone, find UTS Log Tool APK in "File Management" and install the APK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jqZcCjaMtyiXBL-eoqs0wRTqHkNy_yIl/view?usp=share_link

Step 4. Set UTS log Tool- Default setting

Open UTS Log Tool, and click "FINISH" to start recording Log (select the recording item as the default value)

Step 5. Restart unit after finished set up UTS log tool & duplicate the issue after restart.

Step 6. When copying to the user problem, please return to the UTS Log Tool operation page and click "Capture Log to MTP" to capture the log.

Step 7. When the log capture is complete, please confirm whether there is a new log file in the built-in storage space "Save_log", and send the Save_log folder and the files in the folder to ASUS.

Step 8. Delete UTS Log Tool

Thank you.

View post
It's a joke, right? On the asus contact form by email, they only receive files with a size smaller than 10 mb and a format totally different as saved as Save_log according to what was said above!!!!!
Wtf?????????