This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie doesn't block notifications and Screen Recording doesn't Capture audio internal or game.

Tian
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE620KL
Firmware Version: WW_16.0615.2006.131
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Countless
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie Version 5.0.0.77_200330
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Game genie doesn't blocked notificationn.
Issue number 1 Scenario: After enabling lock mode and no alerts. No alert mode works properly. Then I will lock the phone. I will unlock the phone then check game genie. Game genie automatically disabled Lock mode and No alerts. I will try to Enable Lock mode and No alerts. Then the issue will appear. Notifications are not blocked.
Screen Recording doesn't capture audio.
Issue number 2: I'm not really sure when this issue appear but from the older versions screen recording on game genie works fine. In this issue game genie screen recording doesn't record the audio. And when the recording starts the audio from the game will be muted. This issue appeared while playing Pubg mobile.
I hope this will be fix soon. Thank you and regards.
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Tian
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
>Game genie doesn't blocked notification
1. Game Genie will automatically close No Alert once the gamer left the game app. Which game is facing the issue?
2. Does the issue appear after any system/apps' download or update?
3. Please provide me a video to clarify the issue.

>Screen Recording doesn't capture audio.
It is a known issue and will be fixed in the next update.