This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery saving

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Please add a power saving icon in the notification bar on Asus 5z. Whenever I m using it in power saving mode it doesn't show any icon in notification bar.
Thank you
10 REPLIES 10

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, under power master if the you put the device in Super saving the icon can be seen visible.
When the phone reaches below 15% the icon will be shown for power saving mode.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I

Victor0_ASUS

Hi, under power master if the you put the device in Super saving the icon can be seen visible.

When the phone reaches below 15% the icon will be shown for power saving mode.

View post
Hi @Victor0_ASUS
Yes it is visible only when it reaches below 15% but we want that Icon to be visible whenever we switch to battery saving mode. For example:- If my battery is at 60% and I turn on battery saving mode it doesn't show any icon. So I want that feature in 5z.
So let me know whether u are planning to add this feature in the upcoming updates or not.
Thank you😊

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81850#Comment_81850

Hi @Victor0_ASUS

Yes it is visible only when it reaches below 15% but we want that Icon to be visible whenever we switch to battery saving mode. For example:- If my battery is at 60% and I turn on battery saving mode it doesn't show any icon. So I want that feature in 5z.

So let me know whether u are planning to add this feature in the upcoming updates or not.

Thank you😊

View post
screenshot-20200521-130217313-1.jpg
Enable This.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
screenshot-20200521-130516072-1.jpg
Use this option. See on right corner it's showing battery saver is on.
That battery Icon got Orange in Color. It's not that distracting too. Simple and minimalistic.

Btw I Want to note that if you enable battery saving then whole UI will grab Dark Mode and it's compulsory in Android 10. Every Stock Android behavious like this.
Battery Saving = Dark Mode.