gekigek_99
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

When I play clash of clans or listen audio on WhatsApp at very low volume the quality of sound is really bad (to the point it's difficult to understand what a person is saying) On an other phone (Galaxy s6) the audio is normal. On YouTube this doesn't seem to be the case (I can ear just some very low background noise which I think is normal) Is this a common problem? Should I ask for a replacement?
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi gekigek.99, Could you tell us your current firmware version? Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you take a screenshot of your volume level when this problem appears? Do you play the sound with the phone's speakers or do you use earphones? Please tell us the app versions of these two apps. Thank you 🙂

gekigek_99
Star I
i use both and the problem is especially audible on the phone speakers (but also on the given asus earphone (on the samsung earphone it doesn't happen)) whatsapp version: 2.20.64 (not all audio types but especially .opus audio files (which i can perfectly hear, even at low volume, on other phones)) clash of clans version: 13.0.31 (i played a lot of hours on my samsung phone and it didn't happened until i switched to asus)