Kicha
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Bluetooth

After updating to android 10, all my devices that are connected to Zenfone 5Z via Bluetooth (2 different pairs of headphones, a fitness tracker) are randomly disconnected from the phone. When you try to reconnect, it is constantly connected, but the devices do not connect to the phone. when you turn Bluetooth off and on, my devices connect and instantly disconnect from the phone. The problem starts with intermittent sound reproduction on the headphones, if they are connected. after which all Bluetooth devices are disconnected from the phone. charging devices or the phone itself does not affect this problem in any way, just like my location or the time when the devices are connected
12 REPLIES 12

gtrev
Star I
Same here. I have a wrist watch and a car audio system both with bluetooth problems after upgrade. The wrist watch keeps disconnecting and I have to redo pairing every day: same problem on the car audio system, plus when I receive a call I cannot hear anything, the caller instead hears my voice: this is very annoying.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi bambolbi222, Do you mean the Bluetooth devices often disconnects and cannot stay connected with the phone? Please try resetting your network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth Please try clearing the previous connected Bluetooth devices and try connecting them again. If the problem still appears, could you tell us the brand and model of your Bluetooth devices that have this problem? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gtrev posted on 2019/12/30 15:59 Same here. I have a wrist watch and a car audio system both with bluetooth problems after upgrade. ...
Hi gtrev, Please tell us the brand and model of your Bluetooth device. Please tell us the brand, model and, year of your car. When/How often does the Bluetooth disconnect? Do you mean when you take calls there is no voice? Could you tell me your carrier name? Does this only happen when using Bluetooth? Thank you 🙂

gtrev
Star I
Hi Jei_ASUS, my bluetooth device is a Sochange ID115PLUS HR (I control it with Veryfit PRO app), and in my car I have a Pioneer FH-X720BT (https://www.pioneer-car.eu/it/en/products/fh-x720bt/support). I tried resetting network settings as you suggested and so far wrist watch is working fine. I will try also bluetooth on my car and will post updates. Thanks