Firmware/APP Version: WW100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
APP Name: System,Apps
I like Asus products a lot, but...
I'm an advanced Android user and l know what the bugs are (thanks to Xiaomi, and other).
I'd like to write a report on Android, Zenfone 5z.
There are a lot of bugs after upgrading it to the 10th version.
1) Earlier I wrote on the forum about automatic flip of the screen to the landscape mode after ending the call. It was on Android 9. I sent a bugreport but unfortunately nothing has changed. It seems, this bug became more frequent.
2) Smart-rington works terribly. It immediately turns the volume up to the maximum. On Android 9 it worked better.
3) Now the phone catches the network worse, it switches from 3g to the 4g
4) Fingerprint scanner started working slower than on Android 9. It was quicker before.
5) The phone consumes charge faster then it was on Android 9, I think on 1-2%.
6) Animation is lagging in the developer menu
These are the main points that i wanted to mention and report on.
The main question: why was it necessary to launch upgrade which is not well prepared
I'm disappointed and can't advise Asus to my friends for them to purchase it
I bought Asus , as i thought , for good quality and high quality software. I chose and obtained your product but apparently got not a better one than any other phones.
I really hope something will change!