Did you mean: 

Image horrible

ZF Model: ZB553KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 2.0.66.0_160616
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: ASUS PixelMaster Camera

Last edited by ramdkey on 2019/7/28 12:18 when I take a picture with 1/2 shutter speed, the picture gets that horrible noise. Second problem: When I take picture with more than 1s shutter speed(ISO100), the picture gets that noise Third problem: After the second update to android 8.1.0, the camera lost the live view, independent of the ISO or Shutter speed, there is no change in the live view
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ramdkey, when I take a picture with 1/2 shutter speed, the picture gets that horrible noise. When I take picture with more than 1s shutter speed(ISO100), the picture gets that noise > Could you tell us the other camera settings, the ambient brightness, and the distance when you took these two pictures? Please show us screenshots of the camera settings: (a) screenshot of the preview before you take the picture (b) camera settings in the upper-left corner After the second update to android 8.1.0, the camera lost the live view, independent of the ISO or Shutter speed, there is no change in the live view > We will check this with the relevant teams. Thank you for your feedback. Please tell us your camera version. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ramdkey, For the live view when you adjust ISO and shutter speed, the relevant team has confirmed that this design follows the specification and may not be adjusted. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/5 23:18 Hi ramdkey, when I take a picture with 1/2 shutter speed, the picture gets that horrible noise.
A) B)