cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook Duo UX482, Screenpad+ Dims On Battery Mode

SeoulSeeker
Star III

Hi,

My laptop model is Zenbook Duo UX482 (with integrated graphics Iris XE)

I currently have an issue where when I unplug my laptop and go on battery mode, the screenpad+ screen automatically dims itself so much that it's almost unusable.

I actually used to have this issue with the main screen as well, but was able to solve it by going into "intel graphics command center" and turning off "display power saving".

However, the issue still affects the screenpad+.

When I unplug, the brightness change is not instant. It slowly dims over the course of like 15 or 20 seconds and then stays dim. (Yes I did check, the brightness is maxed. Max brightness just becomes lower on battery mode).

Thanks in advance for any tips.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi, here is the requested information:

- the full model name of your laptop: UX482EA
- the OS version and the BIOS version: OS Version Winows 10 Home 22H2 (build 19045.2546), BIOS version 314
- the graphics driver version: Intel Iris XE Graphics Version 30.0.101.1404
- MyASUS and ASUS System Control Interface Driver version: MyASUS Version 3.1.13.0, Asus System Control Interface version 3.1.11.0

Thank you in advance for any help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same laptop and software versions.

One of the previous forum mods mentioned you can get in touch with the technical team, if you do can you please ask them

Whether the Screenpad Display have hardware implemented contrast/sharpness adjustment? 

Its a BOE display and i want to also know if its a display implemented technology based on power profiles or if its a processor implemented technology through intel.

Since i have also noticed an "intel hd graphics control panel" service running in the background, even though the main display uses intel command center services instead.

SeoulSeeker
Star III

Just bumping the thread to make sure this doesn't get locked

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.