Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrist pain on Zenbook Duo/Pro Duo

prototype1981
Star I
System: Zenbook Pro Duo/Duo
Detailed description:
As well as my issue with the touchpad being rattly/loose, I was still ready to exchange the laptop and get a new one.
However after using the laptop for a few hours yesterday, I started getting wrist pain from the awkward position of the touchpad.
I use laptops on my lap, so this will not be an issue for people who use a mouse, but if you are thinking of purchasing one of these, the weight is not so much a problem using it on your lap. The touchpad position is. Your wrist is slightly bent when using it so any prolonged use will most likely result in wrist pain.
Think this is important for people to know.
It's a great machine with a few big problems. I could forego the other problems, but imagine my wrist will not thank me.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello prototype1981,
There should be a palm rest coming together with your product, do you have that?
ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV | Laptops | ASUS United Kingdomor it is not so suitable for you?
Thank you.

prototype1981
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello prototype1981,

There should be a palm rest coming together with your product, do you have that?

https://www.asus.com/uk/Laptops/ZenBook-Pro-Duo-UX581GV/Tech-Specs/

or it is not so suitable for you?

Thank you.

View post
Well I tried to use the wrist rest on my lap and seeing as it does not lock on, it was impossible to use on your lap. Such a shame.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello prototype1981,
I see.
Thank you for your feedback.
I will report your opinion.