This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Zenbook battery draining so quickly and how can I improve its battery life

Nomak_hawk
Star I

I've noticed that my Zen book's battery is draining quickly, even when I'm not using it for particularly demanding tasks. What could be causing this issue, and what steps can I take to improve my Zen book's battery life? Are there any settings I can adjust or habits I can adopt to make my battery last longer? Additionally, are there any accessories or third-party software tools  and web, that could help me extend my Zen book's battery life?

• Model Number (UX3402) 

• Windows (11 Pro)
2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Nomak_hawk .

Could you please provide the model name (for example,UX3402), the BIOS version, and details of the situation?
May I ask how many minutes and what percentage of power consumption is the fast power consumption you mentioned?
Please refer to [Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the short battery life problem for troubleshooting any battery problems you might have.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.