cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White spots on the screen, appearing from nowhere, ZenBook 14

Alicja
Star I
Hi!
I am writing here as I have an issue with the screen of my ZenBook 14, bought in 2021. I have been noticing white dots appearing on the screen from literally no where for the last year. I always took good care of my computer, but the first dot I treated as some 'mechanical damage' even if it was almost not possible that I made this dot on the screen. I bought my Zenbook less than one year ago, and the first dot appeared around 1 month after buying it. After another month, another white dot appeared on the other side of the screen and it started annoying me, but I could not do anything about that as currently, I live abroad, so I could not go to the service in the country where I have bought the computer. However, I recently have noticed another dot appearing on my screen and I am 100% sure that it has nothing to do with mechanical damage, as I am extremely careful with this device. I have read on the internet that it might be an issue with the hardware of a computer - do you mind taking look at that? What should I do if I live currently in a different country (Finland) and this Zenbook was bought in Poland? Do you provide any international customer service? I am super annoyed with those dots so it would be amazing if you could help me with that. All the best.
20220131-100608.jpg
20220131-100604.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Alicja

Hi!

I am writing here as I have an issue with the screen of my ZenBook 14, bought in 2021. I have been noticing white dots appearing on the screen from literally no where for the last year. I always took good care of my computer, but the first dot I treated as some 'mechanical damage' even if it was almost not possible that I made this dot on the screen. I bought my Zenbook less than one year ago, and the first dot appeared around 1 month after buying it. After another month, another white dot appeared on the other side of the screen and it started annoying me, but I could not do anything about that as currently, I live abroad, so I could not go to the service in the country where I have bought the computer. However, I recently have noticed another dot appearing on my screen and I am 100% sure that it has nothing to do with mechanical damage, as I am extremely careful with this device. I have read on the internet that it might be an issue with the hardware of a computer - do you mind taking look at that? What should I do if I live currently in a different country (Finland) and this Zenbook was bought in Poland? Do you provide any international customer service? I am super annoyed with those dots so it would be amazing if you could help me with that. All the best.

20220131-100608.jpg

20220131-100604.jpg

White spots on the screen, appearing from nowhere, ZenBook 14
@Alicja
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.