WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ux331un
Frequency of occurrence: once/twice a day
Reset OS: N
Screenshot or video: N
========================
Detailed description:Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un
specs:
pc-png.png
Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three days for them still no way to find any, I have all set right for their creation (also page file settings) in fact if I manually create a BSOD i get the dump file right.
This problem seems to be unrelated to stress, it never happened while gaming but mostly during idle times. It seems to be worsened by laptop being attached to AC.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
20 REPLIES 20

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS
As I said in the first post it seems I can't create any dump files because my BSOD is stuck at 0% i tried every single configuration I could find online to get them be created but still nothing. Note that if I manually start a BSOD with WhoCrashed for example i get both the dump and minidump files.
Thank you anyway and Happy new year

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

As I said in the first post it seems I can't create any dump files because my BSOD is stuck at 0% i tried every single configuration I could find online to get them be created but still nothing. Note that if I manually start a BSOD with WhoCrashed for example i get both the dump and minidump files.

Thank you anyway and Happy new year

View post
use who crashed software , create dump files, share the dump files

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

here it is

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7M6NYJRE6AXO/010121-10484-01.rar

here it is

View post

root cause of bsod are from 3 files namely
1. FLTMGR.sys
2. ntokrnl.exe
3. rspCrash64.sys

so update the above files by updating related softwares,
search those file names in google and take respective action

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS,
rspCrash64.sys was invoked by WhoCrashed to simulate a crash so no problem with it, for the other two first how you know that is their fault? second i can't see a way to upgrade them apart from reinstalling Windows.
Thank you.