This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting external monitor as primary shifts Zenbook Duo ScreenPad+ above main display, cannot change

Steve123
Star I
System: Zenbook Duo
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX481FLY
Frequency of occurrence: Every time
Reset OS: Brand new unit
Screenshot or video: Below
========================
Detailed description:
Been 2 months, no support by Asus staff, then you just close the previous discussion. Do you not provide support to your customers? You just don't reply, close the posts, and bury the problems like they don't exist. I'll try again:
I have a dual monitor set-up. If I try to position either of the external monitors (top left or right) as my primary display, Windows shifts the ScreenPad+ above the main laptop display (see screenshot). I have tried every possible configuration and this cannot be changed.
External monitors are plugged in via a USB 3.0 Plugable dock, HDMI and DVI.
What is going on? This is unacceptable considering my workflow.
Updated all DisplayLink drivers, have tried all configurations with 1 plugged in, etc, etc. What is going on?
screenshot-2020-09-21-092324.png
2020-09-22-15-46-00-281-29.jpg
2020-09-22-15-50-16.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Steve123
Star I
Seriously, what the hell is up with you guys at ASUS? Why do you just bury this problem like it doesn't exist, delete replies from this thread, and not offer a single attempt to help?
@Titan_ASUS @Blake_ASUS I've never experienced a company acting like this and refusing to even address an issue before. Incredible.