nirabutbul93
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Second screen not functional after format
Model: Asus Zenbook pro duo UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201909/28/000804bzz19w38h7w1136m.png

Hi, I recived the computer with Win10 Basic and eveything was installed right. by Driver failures i was forced to format the computer. I downloaded all the necessery drivers for the screenpad and yet its not working. When I try to run the ScreenPad Optimizer i get an error msg - Attached. When I try to launch the the apps through 'MyAsus' or the Microsoft Store nothing happens. and there is another detail which i belives matters - by the device manager both screens are running on the base Intel graphics U630 and the GeForce 2060RTX is not assigned to them. any idea whats wrong? by the moment i can use the second screen only to duplicate the main one. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Last edited by blake_ASUS on 2019/10/8 15:21 Hello nirabutbul93, May I know what kind of driver failures that forced you to format the computer? And the graphic card issue also happened after formatting the computer? I'm afraid that you would need to send your device back to service center to reinstall OS to make the screenpad work again. Thank you very much.