Screenpad 2.0 stopped working on ZenBook UX434

System: Windows 10 home edition 64 bit
Battery or AC:
Model: ZenBook 14 UX434FL.303
Frequency of occurrence: Persistent
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hey everyone, since 2 days the screenpad display stopped working completely. The touchpad is working fine and the second screen is detected correctly from the system.
It seems that just the display is turned off with all the pixels black, while all functions are working correctly: for example the gestures and the application widget are the same as it is On.
How could I solve this?
Thanks, Marco
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello marco,
Please refer to below FAQ to reinstall the driver.
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Please be noted that the order of installation must be followed.
Let me know the result.
Thank you.

Hi Blake,
Thank you for your answer and for the help. I already tried that procedure twice but, unfortunately, nothing changed.
Driver seems to works correctly, the screen is detected and if I use it like "blind", using my memory to push applications in the same spot, everything works but the screen remains off and black.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Marco,
May I have a picture of the current situation of your screenpad?
Thank you.

Hey Blake, here i post the photo as requested: It's just black
with MyASUS app. I also checked for hardware, driver and general errors but nothing shows up.
problem1.jpg
I also tried to change resolution (to 2160x1080) and other configurations but nothing happen. (Duplicate screen, connecting another monitor with HDMI and so on and so forth)
annotazione-2020-07-22-121003.png