This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEDs under/in front of keyboard

Hi all, I recently purchased a ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV. Really struggling to figure out what the significance of the colours of the LEDs under the keyboard on the edge facing the user are. I've been through the manual using ctrl+f for LED (there's a lot of matches) to no avail.
Bonus questions: what does the function F12 do? What is the target symbol above the touch pad? What is the molecule looking symbol on the touchpad?
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
thefunisworkinginthebrinkofris

Hi all, I recently purchased a ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV. Really struggling to figure out what the significance of the colours of the LEDs under the keyboard on the edge facing the user are. I've been through the manual using ctrl+f for LED (there's a lot of matches) to no avail.

Bonus questions: what does the function F12 do? What is the target symbol above the touch pad? What is the molecule looking symbol on the touchpad?

LEDs under/in front of keyboard
I don't have your model laptop.
read the user manual or service manul of your laptop model..

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
That light bar color is controlled by BIOS, but it is not open to be modified. Sorry.
The F12 of your model is the key for MyASUS.
and the symbol on the touchpad, the right one is for numpad, the left one is for numpad brightness.
Thank you.