This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Asus Zenbook Experience

unita
Star I

I bought the new Zenbook S 16 and received it at the beginning of August. The laptop was great besides a few screen tears that I thought would possibly go away after a bios update. Two weeks after owning the laptop, i started to experience a horrible fan ringing noise, like a dog whistle, even at low temperatures. The noise was so annoying it gave me migraines. I found that if you held down the bottom of the laptop it would go away. Anyways, after that the wifi card started malfunctioning and not letting me connect to wifi without a restart. Then, right as the college semester started, the wifi card completely stopped powering on. I contacted ASUS and sent it to them and was promised a REFUND/REPLACEMENT. Lo and behold they receive the laptop and can't find the issues with the fan/screen. They contact me if I want the laptop back, I say no since I was promised a return or a refund. AFTER I REPLIED NO THEY SENT THE LAPTOP BACK TO ME ANYWAY. I was fully entitled to a refund within the 30 day period. Now the laptop is back and has EVEN MORE ISSUES. It doesn't boot up unless plugged in after it falls a sleep even with a full battery. The fan noise and screen flickering is still there. This entire experience has made me decide to NEVER purchase an ASUS product EVER AGAIN. I have chargebacked my card and provided my credit card company all evidence of the return process and my fulfilment of those terms. **bleep** you ASUS.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@unita 
I have sent you a message, please check it.
Thank you.