This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm thunderbolt 3

Xamer007
Star I
I ask for help in finding a solution to the problem of connecting an external Samsung LS34A650UBIXCI monitor to an asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm laptop.

The essence of the problem is as follows: when connecting via thunderbolt, the image is not displayed on the monitor, although a cable Internet connection appears immediately, etc. The message appears:
Display connection may be limited
Make sure the DisplayPort device you are connecting to is supported by your computer.
Moreover, my wife’s laptop Asus zenbook Ux435e, when the cable was connected, everything started right away! Image, Internet, etc.
40 REPLIES 40

FongPoui
Rising Star II

FongPoui_0-1708476356661.png

I found this information on the support page of Samsung. What is the result of your connection after installing this easy settings software? 

I think that this software should automatically detect any problems caused by your connection. 

It does not help.

I tried all the methods that are on the Internet.

My suspicion is that this is a hardware problem.

@Xamer007 
The technical team has stated that the logs provided earlier did not confirm the issue. Additionally, the provided video does not feature the UX582ZM laptop. Could you please provide a video demonstrating the issue with the UX582ZM model? Specifically, the process of turning on the machine and then connecting the Thunderbolt, in its entirety. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

FongPoui
Rising Star II

Interface

• D-Sub(VGA)No

• DVINo

• Display port1 E.A.

• Display Port Version1.2

• Display Port OutputNo

• DisplayPort Output VersionNo

• Mini DisplayPortNo

• HDMI connector1 E.A.

• HDMI version2.0

• Audio inputNo

• Headphone outputYes

• USB hub3

• USB hub version3.0x3

• USB-C1 E.A.

• USB-C Charging Power90 W

• Thunderbolt 3No

• Thunderbolt 3 Charging Power (Port 1)No

• Thunderbolt 3 Charging Power (Port 2)No

• Ethernet (local area network)1 E.A.

• Built-in wireless network supportNo

• Bluetooth supportNo 

According the inferface information of your monitor, I found there is no thunderbolt 3 support!!!

FongPoui_1-1708476750846.png

Read my first post!!!
In which I wrote that video is transmitted from another laptop via USB-c!!!

I bought a laptop that is 10 times more expensive than the one with which the video is transmitted!