This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm thunderbolt 3

Xamer007
Star I
I ask for help in finding a solution to the problem of connecting an external Samsung LS34A650UBIXCI monitor to an asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm laptop.

The essence of the problem is as follows: when connecting via thunderbolt, the image is not displayed on the monitor, although a cable Internet connection appears immediately, etc. The message appears:
Display connection may be limited
Make sure the DisplayPort device you are connecting to is supported by your computer.
Moreover, my wife’s laptop Asus zenbook Ux435e, when the cable was connected, everything started right away! Image, Internet, etc.
40 REPLIES 40

This doesn't work, not one of the well-known instructions, I read them all. This manual does not say how to solve the problem, it only contains facts.

@Xamer007 
Sorry for the delay. The technical team suggests that we need you to confirm whether Thunderbolt works properly when the ScreenPad is turned off. Thank you.

I tried different ways:
 disable ScreenPad
Change screen resolution,
turn off the power
disable the video card through the hardware manager, download old drivers for the video card from your website, update the BIOS

Xamer007
Star I
I'm very upset. That I bought ASUS at a price higher than a Mac for my specific work.

This laptop is unique, it has a good form factor suitable for my tasks

but now I'm upset that I can't use it with a connected display via usb-c

FongPoui
Rising Star II

@Xamer007 

According to this information, it is not a problem but it is a limitation of your ports... 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-laptop-to-monitor-via-usb-c-wont-wo...