This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm thunderbolt 3

Xamer007
Star I
I ask for help in finding a solution to the problem of connecting an external Samsung LS34A650UBIXCI monitor to an asus zenbook pro duo 15 ux582zm laptop.

The essence of the problem is as follows: when connecting via thunderbolt, the image is not displayed on the monitor, although a cable Internet connection appears immediately, etc. The message appears:
Display connection may be limited
Make sure the DisplayPort device you are connecting to is supported by your computer.
Moreover, my wife’s laptop Asus zenbook Ux435e, when the cable was connected, everything started right away! Image, Internet, etc.
40 REPLIES 40

I use the cable that came with the monitor.
https://www.samsung.com/ru/business/monitors/high-resolution/s65ua-34-inch-usb-c-lan-curved-ls34a650ubixci/
Haven't tried others yet.

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240206-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240206-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240206-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240206-WA0007.jpg

@Xamer007 
I would try these reccomendations:

Q & A―Refer to the user manual for your PC or graphics card for further instructions on adjustment.
How can I change the frequency?
Set the frequency on your graphics card.
• Windows 7: Go to Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Display → Screen Resolution → Advanced settings → Monitor, and adjust Screen Refresh Rate under Monitor settings.
• Windows 8(Windows 8.1): Go to Settings → Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Display → Screen Resolution → Advanced settings → Monitor, and adjust Refresh rate under Monitor settings.
• Windows 10: Go to Settings → System → Display → Advanced display settings → Display adapter properties → Monitor, and adjust Screen refresh rate under Monitor settings.
How can I change the resolution?
• Windows 7: Go to Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Display → Screen Resolution → Adjust Resolution.
• Windows 8(Windows 8.1): Go to Settings → Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Display → Adjust Resolution, and adjust the resolution.
• Windows 10: Go to Settings → System → Display → Advanced display settings, and adjust the resolution.
How do I set power-saving mode?
• Windows 7: Go to Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Personalization → Screen Saver Settings → Power options or BIOS SETUP on the PC.
• Windows 8(Windows 8.1): Go to Settings → Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Personalize → Screen Saver Settings → Power options or BIOS SETUP on the PC.
• Windows 10: Go to Settings → Personalization → Lock screen → Screen timeout settings → Power & sleep or BIOS SETUP on the PC 

@Xamer007 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

I can't reply to your message, I've reached my message limit...

Falcon_ASUS

@Xamer007
May I ask if the BIOS and system versions of your laptop have been updated to the latest?
Could you provide a photo of how the laptop is connected to an external monitor?
Additionally, please refer to the following FAQ and try disconnecting and reinstalling the Thunderbolt driver for confirmation.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO/MiniPC] Troubleshooting - USB Type-C issues

Thank you.